John Martz is a Reliability & Robustness (R&R) speaker, author, engineer, and facilitator. He has taught R&R and Six Sigma courses, seminars and workshops in seven countries across North America, Europe and Asia. His high quality, high content courses are well researched and backed with a wide variety of examples pulled from his 26 years of experience as a reliability and robustness engineer and manager in the aerospace, automotive and medical device industries.
Some highlights of his career include:
- Reliability manager of the of the V-22 tilt-rotor aircraft program/reliability team
- Leader of Naval Avionics Plastic Encapsulated Microcircuits Team
- Leader of teams that root caused and mitigated over $75 million in field issues
- Chair of over 50 product design reviews
- Test Developer of over 20 Key Life Tests to accurately mimic real world customer usage
- Author of over 50 white papers on the application of Reliability and Robustness tools to design in product quality
- Developed/branded R&R certification program with 2 levels of certification
John has spoken at numerous conferences including the Warranty Chain Management (WCM) Conference, the Reliasoft International Applied Reliability Symposium (ARS), Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP), and Q1 Productions Medical Device Complaints Conference.